Fine Fabrics. Professionally Finished. Backed by Experience.
A: No, we use our product, ProSeal 2, for stain repellant treatments.
A: Yes. Silks and velvets can be finished with both ProSeal 2 and our Flame treatment.
A: No, ProSeal 2 will not change any of the natural characteristics of your fabric. It will protect your fabric against spills, stains and soiling.
A: We work to keep losses to a minimum, but it does vary by fabric. Please follow our guideline to allow 6 inches per role, plus a half inch per yard for shrinkage. The actual amount is usually much less.
A: If you are using your fabric in a public place it must meet local fire codes. The most common tests are the NFPA 701 test for window treatments and NFPA 260 for upholstery and ESTM-E84 for wall and ceiling finishes.
A: We can treat natural fabrics, most synthetic fabrics, as well as natural and synthetic blends.
A: Yes. We can get you a replacement for a $25 fee, which covers us reverifying your test results.
A: Yes, we can treat your fabric with both ProSeal 2 and Flame 1 to protect it from stains while meeting fire codes.
A: Yes, we can knit back your fabric for upholstery and treat it with ProSeal 2 and and our Flame treatment to protect it from stains while meeting fire codes.
A: Yes, we do finish extra wide fabrics up 120 inches.
Yes. ProSeal 2 provides protection for wallpaper against water and water-based stains.
A: Yes, just have your vendor include your purchase order with the shipment.
A: Yes. On your purchase order provide the address of your workroom and any sidemarks, as well any contact information you have.
Yes. Please include your "bill to" name.
Terms and Conditions
• When shipping fabrics to ProSeal Plus, fabrics MUST be side marked with billing name as noted on your Purchase Order.
• A Purchase Order is required in order for ProSeal Plus to finish your goods.
• Cutting fee for applicable yardages: $10.00.
• All oversized packages (greater than 48” in length) will incur an oversize charge calculated by UPS
• All invoices include a $10.00 handling fee.
• Non-Standard width and/or composition fabrics and wallpapers are priced on a “Per-Quote Basis”
• ProSeal Plus is not responsible for any unclaimed fabrics, trims, wallpapers, etc., following 180 days from receipt.
• Extra wide goods will be charged at double price including $25.00 special handling fee.
• Multiple fabrics rolled on one tube incur a rerolling charge of $15.00 per piece.
• ProSeal Plus is not responsible for defective dye performance or manufacturing defects in fabrics received.
• ProSeal Plus does not inspect fabric for defects prior to processing.
• Face side of fabric must be shipped rolled face side in. ProSeal Plus is not responsible for fabric backed on the wrong side if the fabric was not received face side rolled in.
• ProSeal Plus must be notified in writing within 10 business days after delivery has been received of any damages or claims. ProSeal reserves the right to inspect and/or reprocess any fabric or wallpaper deemed unacceptable by the customer. Returns for reprocessing are not acceptable for fabric or wallpaper that has already been cut or fabricated. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Any claim for damages is limited solely to those directly caused by improper processing by ProSeal Plus and, in addition to any other limitations stated above, is limited to the wholesale value of the damaged portion of the fabric and in no event shall exceed $10.00 per yard.
How do I get started?
Getting started is quick and easy. Just fill out our online Purchase Order form prior to shipping your fabric to ProSeal. Or you can download our Purchase Order form, print and include it in the package with your fabric or fax it to us. Include the description of your fabric, the treatment you are requesting and the shipping instructions. It’s that simple.